To kick off Halloween (and to save me some trouble :P) we're holding a contest for the bestest scariest Minecraft picture you can come up with :)
The prize? Your image will be used as our background as soon as we decide on the winner and it will remain there until the 5th of November! Not only that, but I'll slip you some MineBoardian Gold for making my job easier :P
So, the rules:
0 Don't Photoshop it.
- Mods are allowed, if you can get them working (I tried Spawner GUI, which used to work for me :()
- Don't steal it from another site, it must be your own.
- All pics must not have any GUI elements in them (your hand, block selector, etc), follow this guide to remove them for the shot: [url=http://mineboard.org/thread-how-to-take-good-screenshots-in-minecraft]http://mineboard.org/thread-how-to-take
- Try to include some woods in the shot or take it in a fairly well-lit cave, turning your brightness up in both scenarios will help :)
- I'd like to see a lot of monsters on either side of the pic, so get real close to the huge army ;)
- If you post a thread in the Gallery, you [b]MUST[/b] link here to be included in the final outcome
- Include the moon in the shot and maybe some Jack O Lanterns, that would be cool :D
- Endermen, spiders and other mobs would definitely add to the scariness.
[s]- A statue of The Lucas in the background is almost guaranteed to win you the prize...maybe.[/s]
Ok, we good now? Start submitting! You can post them in the gallery and link to it, or directly in the thread ;)