Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Sky Terrain: END

MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
edited February 2014 in Minecraft
We won. I stood at the edge of the drop off wondering what Herobrine said having to do with the universe. Will it change during my lifetime? Will he kill Notch and destroy it, only leaving me? Only time could tell at that point. For now, we were safe.

Conscience stood next to me with a rucksack over his shoulder. “Are you ready?” he queried. I nodded and he placed the sack in front of me, revealing bones. We put the bones together and I revived the poor creature, a dapple gray horse.

“WHO WHAT WHERE?!!!” He screamed, causing all of us to cover our ears. “Where am I? Where’s Zoey?! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE SNOW?!!!” I calmed him down while Conscience explained what happened.

After the mishap was done, Zoey came up from behind with Macy and Bucki. The stallion got up and embraced them, apologizing for leaving them and asked who was following them. The two mares shook their heads, entertained for the horse’s dumbfoundedness.

“Minepro!” I looked up to see my father floating down with his trusty umbrella. I waved to him and he dropped the rest of the way. “I was so worried about you my boy. Who’s this fair maiden?” He gestured to my mother, who was huddled by a campfire I built.

“In case you haven’t noticed, this is your wife; MY mother.” At that, my father got up and embraced her in a tight grip that he wouldn’t loosen for the world. I could tell he missed her a lot. Zoey turned to her sister and put a hoof around her.

Macy and I shrugged and hugged each other as well. Me nuzzling her and her resting her head just below mine.

“Hey, what about me?!” Conscience yelled as everyone had a partner except for him. The stallion walked up to him and offered hug. “No thanks, bro not you or anything, I just don’t roll that way. And with that, Conscience split Zoey and Bucki up and proceeded to hug Zoey.

“Minepro, we should get building a village here, it’s so beautiful here and I really want to feel solid ground under my feet. What say you son?” I smiled and mounted Zoey. Everyone else got on the other horses.

“That sounds great. I know of a great spot we can build.” And with that, we rode off.
Macy, who was behind me, tapped me on the shoulder while almost sliding off of Zoey’s rear. “Hey Minepro, when we get to the spot, I have something to tell you.” I nodded as we continued galloping towards the village spot.

When we got there, I back flipped off of Zoey and started digging out sand blocks. Everyone else started out with a cobblestone pathway around the main square of the village. Then we constructed the first four buildings and mine and Macy’s house since no one else was going to live there. In the end, when everyone was done, we shared a feast to the founding of the new nation; Luckcraftia. My mom and dad left for Sky Terrain again after dinner and Macy and I went straight to bed, letting the cool night air soothe us to sleep…

“Minepro, you know I never was pregnant, right?” Macy said sheepishly.

“WHAT?!!!”

And that’s how Luckcraftia was made!

Comments

• The epic win that started it all! This is Luckcraftia now!
  • HaroldHarold Management
    wow hugs for everyone except Herobrine? racist.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    Hey, he died! Besides, he can get all the hugs he wants with HIS girlfriend. check out the first few chapters of The Story of Herobrine on Deviantart.
  • HaroldHarold Management
    You know what you should do? Gather links of all the threads in the series and make a new thread with them all collected, so we can easily find and read them again.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    I'll do that sometime. just can't right now.