Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

New game! Monster Crafter Pro

MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Today's the release day of the game Monster Crafter, and for today only, you can get the game... For FREE!

Build your own little monstas as you battle them with others to defeat an evil presence. Take care of them to keep them nice and strong for battle!

It's kinda like Pokemon meets tomagotchi, but better. Recommended to you by mcminer himself!

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    Is there a link?
    Ah, I don't use iOS devices.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    God Luke get with the program.
    God peasants ditch your restrictive Apple devices and join the Android master race!
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    No way, ANDROID SUCKS!!!!!!
    How so?
    Dude, It's just not a very good OS imo. Not to mention every phone that has it(i.e. Samsung Galaxy) doesn't have very good battery life. Worse yet, You have to get ALL of your apps on Google Play, some aren't even ON there! Like Monster Crafter. Get with the program, Apple App Store is more various and YOU KNOW IT!!!
    Wow. Alright, here we go.

Android is a great OS, when it's not modified by shit phone makers like Samsung. Android 4.4's UI is really nice to use, enjoyable, and simple, while having a lot of advanced features under the hood.

The phones that have it that don't have good battery life are a side effect of the manufacturer's shit software (Samsung again) or the user having too many background apps running, such as Facebook and Skype (both of which used to be and still are to some extend battery killers). You get the same problem on the iPhone, because apps spawns a process that watches for notifications, like Facebook and Skype.

Oh, and here's the best thing about Android: You don't have get all your apps on Google Play. You can if you want, but you can also get them elsewhere, Amazon for example has an Android app store and you can even download the .apk app file off of any website!
    Apple forces you to use and restricts you to only the App Store, you cannot sideload apps or get them elsewhere. Apple wants to keep you restricted, they are afraid that competing app stores will show the light of their overpriced shitty apps and make the App Store irrelevant and void.

Also, some developers don't develop apps for more than one platform, like with that "Monster Crafter" game. This can be bad for those who aren't open minded, but dear god, it's just a crappy mobile game! Plenty of other app developers develop for both platforms.

Being forced to use Apple's really shitty App Store (which was really bad when I got my first iPod running iOS 4.1, and only got worse when the last iOS update came out for that iPod, iOS 6) was one of the reasons I switched to Android when I had the money. The other thing was I could not access my iPod's file system directly, which meant if I wanted to put music or a movie on my iPod, I had to install iTunes, which is probably the shittiest piece of software I have ever used. People praise Apple for the quality of their software, but all you have to do is mention iTunes and all that goes to shit.

And if iTunes didn't support the movie format or the music file I wanted to put on my iPod, guess what: Too fucking bad. Apple couldn't care less. On my Nexus 7 tablet, I don't need to install extra software, I can plug it in with it's USB cable and bam it shows up like a USB drive and I can drop all my music and videos on there, no problemo.
    Also, Apple's cables are shit, but I won't get into that other than to say I had to spend a total of $100 replacing cables because they cost $20 each and the offbrand ones didn't work, of course.

This is why Android is superior. Give me more things you think makes iOS better than Android and I will shoot them down with a nuke, I dare you :)
    ... I hate you. Shoot THAT down. And did you consider the placement of your cables when you got them, if they're under a desk or something like that, then they'll get worn down damn quick. My Ipod cable lasted me over a year. And IOS is good quality software, and you don't HAVE to install Itunes just to get music. Plus, you can also put songs onto your device using CDs if you have any. Plus, you can jailbreak IOS devices, can Droid do that?

People never realize that they CAN close out running apps anyway so that hurts the reviews. p.s. I don't have an Iphone, in case you were wondering. I have a Windows phone.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Attempted to insert CD-ROM into iPhone 4s.
    Lost iPhone and I am stuck in fan.

plz help
    Okay, THAT you need a computer for. gain ITunes on your PC, plug in your iPhone, and plunk in your disk, you should be able to see an option for iTunes and I think you enter the serial number for the album. I've never done it myself, so... GOOD LUCK!
    AAH, double post!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Wait but you said I didn't need to use itunes for CD-ROMS?

-Still stuck in fan, but it is now switched on. Feeling very sick.
    Uh, you want me to turn the fan off?
    *turns fan off
    I never done it before Chaos, so you're kind of on your own. I was thinking Stuff with windows. Anway, you'll probably need the CDs serial number to get it in Itunes. Good luck finding it and-
    *floats off into space* Who turned Microgravity off?
  • ChaosChaos Management
    But you said we dont need iTunes to put somgs from a CD onto our devices? B-b-but wat.
    Like I said, never done it myself, look, I'm a windows person! not an apple person, and if there's one thing I learned from working with Apple devices, it's that They are a bit frustrating.

Screw this, I'm turning the fan back on!
    *turns fan back on* good luck throwing up your guts.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Honestly I like my iPhone, no problem with it. Is Android better? Very possibly. I just don't feel like switching because I'm fine with my iPhone. :P
    And I'm fine with my Windows phone too. Apple devices aren't THAT frustrating, I'm just inexperienced.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Okay... so...

Monster Crafter!

How's the game?
    It's pretty good, made it to chapter 4 and I have 3 monsters. One plant, one fire and one water. They each have different moves in battle and you can even take care of them like a little tomagotchi pet.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Is there any multiplayer?
    There is a battle online mode and Clans mode too, but unlocking them and beating back higher level players is the hard part.