Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Annoying Youtubers

ChaosChaos Management
edited June 2014 in Minecraft
CaptainSparklez, Sky *barf*, Tobuscus, etc.

I pretty much despise all of these people. No, I'm not jealous they're famous. Sure it's cool, but they are just so.. Egh. So fake and childish. Though, I admit I do like CaptainSparklez music videos, their quality is super good. But other than that, nothing good there.

Now just so you know I'm not a hater - I do love Seananners first Minecraft series (back when it was in Alpha), and occasionally still revisit them! They are simple mostly vanilla lets plays, and super funny. Really good IMO.

What Youtubers do you think are annoying (or like I guess)?

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    I absolutely passionately hate CaptainSparklez. Everything about him is annoying.

Oh man, and the Yogscast. Holy shit. They are the worst.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Yogscast, yup. Idk why they weren't on my original list.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    Seriously hate anyone who does modded LPs. Whoever does that just takes all the original fun away from a good game. If they wanted something fresh, then they should get off the mods and play a bit more multiplayer.

Or get off MC and do some horror. Idk, mods just take the fun away. I personally had to re-download my entire .minecraft folder because Forge ruined it.
  • HaroldHarold Management
    I'm pretty sure every single one of the YouTubers we mentioned have gone almost completely vanilla and have played horror games at some point. I have seen some multiplayer as well when I used to watch them years ago.

But yeah, LPs of Minecraft are way overdone.
    Exactly! Why not other building games too hmm?
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Haven't lets plays been made for pretty much every popular game? :p
    Just about. But still, what's one more for a more obscure game like White Noise?
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Well I mean they can be good I guess.