Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

New Horror Game: White Noise

MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
So I was chatting with my friend and he told me about this game. I checked out his LPs and was even invited to join him in a live stream. You guys should check it out!

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    That is scary.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Looks a lot like Slender tbh, but still a good game! Gave me some chills. :P
    Do you guys know where I can get this game?
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    It's on the Xbox live arcade as far as I know. But you may find it on Steam or whatever PSN uses if you're that kind of gamer.

Chaos, you are right! The game is essentially Slender for the Xbox with a twist at the end.
    I'm not a console peasant so I'll see if I can find it on Steam.
    Be my guest. Btw, thanks a lot for turning me into Twilight Sparkle, Luke.
    HEY! What's so wrong about consoles? I only play them when I know my laptop can't handle taxing games.
    Did it to mess with you, turns out you like MLP. dangit.

Consoles are inferior to gaming PCs, and that's it. Visit http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace for more info on the glorious light of Gaben.
    Umad? *trollface*

I figured that, but I don't have the money for one So I have an Xbox, Wii and Gameboy to compensate and relive some childhood games.
    If you didn't buy all three of those, you would have had money for a decent PC.
    I've actually had those since '03 when I got the Gameboy. I haven't bought ANY systems with my grad cash.

Anyway, my PC's still fairly nice. My dad bought it for $100 and I upgraded it myself. when I got the extra memory and new CPU.