Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

7 Days to Die: VERY low res text when I play.

I just got 7D2D today and couldn't change the options due to the fact that all of the text looked like a jumbled 2 bit mess. I'm figuring out the resolution I should play on as we speak. Jeez, I just want to play my game.

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    edited July 2014
    This is what it looks like to me (thanks btw :D)

The only thing I could find on Google for this issue is this: http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?4579-7-Days-to-Die-launch-options

Basically you want to modify these:

If the fullscreen one is set to 1, you might want to modify it (double click on it) and change the 1 to a 0, that will run it in windowed mode, allowing you to edit the options (hopefully).

Remember to back up your registry before you do this by clicking File > Export and then saving the file somewhere, in case something bad happens.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    Actually Luke, I figured out the issue. It was just a little mipmapping issue. See I have raedon graphics and I had my mipmapping set to performance so I turned it up a smidge and now my text is readable.

And it's no problem How are you enjoying 7d2d?
  • HaroldHarold Management
    Haven't played it yet, but I will. Got a 3 day weekend this week so today I'm working on some projects and then tomorrow I'll play some games.
    You should definitely try it out this weekend. It's a truly awesome game.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Does it work on Mac? I may want to try. :P
    Yeah, it works on mac. available on steam. The system reqs are similar to that of Windows except it requires a slightly less powerful processor to use minimum graphics settings with a smooth framerate.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Ah nice, I'll contemplate purchasing it. >_>