Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

I don't even know what i'm doing here....

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    Yo! Welcome to Mineboard :D
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Hey, welcome to Mineboard! How did you find us? :D
  • hello, can you please give me a full out explanation on what this is?

lol
  • ChaosChaos Management
    This websites is a forum about a bunch of games like Starbound, Starmade, Space Engineers, Minecraft, Terraria, etc. We really love the "building game" genre so we like to talk about games like these! ^_^
  • fun!

and i found this by stalking mcminer (from a different forum he talks in) xD
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Nice, well welcome to Mineboard! What type of games (if any) do you enjoy playing? ^_^
  • minecraft mostly, though i havent logged in for a while now, i also have been playing quite a few roleplay video games, like skyrim or old republic
    We discuss block-based building games, basically. Other games too, but mostly those.

we also like to hang out
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Oh awesome! Well feel free to start some threads about those games and share your experiences. We have a Minecraft partner (The IP should be at the top of the forum) so you can join the server if you like. Or, just hop into any other discussions you find interesting. :D
  • @luke: cute gif!
  • @chaos: will do! how many other members do you guys have, if you don't mind my asking?
    We have hundreds of members, but only around 5 active ones. But that's okay! Smaller communities are great.
  • that's true, i like tight communities, very easy to make good friends
  • ChaosChaos Management
    We, too, like to keep things very tight knit. Everyone knows each other here, and I like to think of us as all good friends.

MCMiner is our Chief Promotional Marketeer And Branding Officer and he's working on helping us expand the forums to gain more popularity though. So we will be growing, we are just making sure it's a nice steady growth so that the community stays steady and continues to maintain this tight knit feeling we've all gotten used to.
  • mcminer (jokingly?) banned me from this thread, which, in turn, caused me to join it
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Probably jokingly. :P Do you mean he banned you from this forum? Because he wouldn't do that. But I'm glad you're here!
    I hope he doesn't ban our new members he worked so hard to acquire! That would be bad. And we've been wanting someone new to talk to, so I'm also glad you're here :)
  • yes. i meant forum, and it is probaly because of the thread it was in.
  • yay for being a new member!

• ChaosChaos Management
    Haha no problem. ^_^ If you have any suggestions do feel free to post them.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    Good to see you here! Glad I "banned" you from here I guess, New members are always welcome!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Haha great job McMiner! You are really proving yourself in your new position. Keep it up and continue getting us new members. :)
    Loving the hard work of our CPMABO!
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    Working hard and loving it!
  • thanks guys

(MCminer, i am Blood&Pinkk if that rings a bell)