Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Robocraft

Robocraft is a game where you build vehicles to fight other player-built vehicles and then you get into online matches and stuff. They describe it as World of Tanks meets Minecraft, which isn't far off, at least on the World of Tanks resemblance.

It's free on Steam so check it out: http://store.steampowered.com/app/301520/

Comments

• MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    Looks kinda cool, but I don't have much more space on my hard drive. Will get when I get a bigger one.
  • HaroldHarold Management
    You should definitely get it when you free up some space.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Looks awesome! Only for Windows.. I need to get to walmart..
    You need to l2install Windows on that Mac&CheeseBook.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Actually got a new USB doing that now. :D
    Why not install windows anyway, your mac&cheese book could use a little dose of Windows, or you could at least use a windows laptop.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Ugh the Mac&Cheese Book was overcooked and doesn't work with Windows right. :(
    Well, I know of a Lenovo Desktop that has great specs for a low price of $149. Available at Best Buy.
    Laptops, not so much.
    If you're paying $150 for a new desktop you're asking for a bad time.
    Did I forget to mention that this desktop has 3.5 GHz, 6GB RAM, and a high end graphics card to boot?
    Dat windows 8 though. I'm understanding it a little better though.

Did I forget to mention that this desktop has 3.5 GHz, 6GB RAM, and a high end graphics card to boot?

Need CPU and GPU specs though. You can have a 3.5 GHz CPU but it might be a crappy dual-core Celeron or that new crappy Pentium thing. Or it could be one of those AMD APUs that combine the processor and the graphics card, which aren't that great for gaming.
    Then How come AMD's bulldozer is in all the next Gen consoles huh Luke? And by the way, the CPU is an Intel core I7. Didn't look closely enough since my brother was in a hurry to leave.
    AMD's Bulldozer isn't an APU, and it was released back in 2011. It's outdated now but sufficient enough for the crap peasantboxes run.

If it's a Core i7 it's probably got the graphics integrated in the CPU. It's not going to run games very well.
    Whatever, can we just get off it? Seriously, you get in way deep when it comes to PC gaming in general Luke.
    Sorry, just trying to help you.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Luke gets in deep when it comes to consoles and firefox. When it comes to PCs he legitimately cares and will try to help you. Unless you have a Mac. If you have a Mac abort mission roger.
    Ah well, sorry about getting mad back here Luke, I'm just not quite as good as you are. I can't even get my sprint button on my g100s mouse working.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I taught Luke everything he knows.
    Really?! I thought he'd learned everything himself like I did.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Nope I taught him everything he knows, it was tough but I did.
    Spoiler alert: Luke isn't real and this account is an alternate account of Chaos.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Shh you weren't supposed to tell them!
    Nice try Luke, but I already know you and Kolton are two separate people. Now can you please not try and troll me, you sound like a broken record that's been constantly played all day every day for the past 18 years.