Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

*forum game* kill the user above you with the item they leave.

Modified the rules a bit from traditional. If a user has no avatar, they are to be considered Herobrine. Example:
Anonymous kills mcminer with sponge, leaves sausages
mcminer will kill Herobrine instead of anon. Got it?

I kill herobrine with a mp5

I leave a fiery bow but no arrows.

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    I kill mcminer with flaming sierra cactus, I leave behind a monkey but no log.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    edited July 2014
    I throw a banana at you, covering you and enraging the monkey. It kills you by blunt force trauma.

I leave a .50 cal Browning full of blanks.
    I become one with the monkey in the moment of intense struggle. My anus leaks upon the bloodsoaked ground as I struggle into my new form, and grab the .50 cal Browning, fill it with the toughened decades-old shit from my new butt, and rip into you while chucking flaming cactus limbs onto your body, screaming madly into the heavens.

I leave behind a cheesegrator.
    (pretty deep, no more need for an intro there)
    I tie you to a chair and put the cheesegrater on a belt sander. Powering it on, I watch as it grinds your most sensitive areas off. I move the cheesegrater to your hands and rip them apart and then to your chest and rip your heart to pieces.

I leave an Xbox controller.
    (forgot to mention that Items left are a one time thing. They cannot be used again after the initial kill.)
    jokes on you, we're in the matrix and I am the Architect. You just ground yourself to death with a cheesegrator and left nothing.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I take the nothing that Mcminer left and use it to slowly rip away at his soul, the only part of him left. The more the nothing expands into more nothing (consider that), the more his soul is left to ponder its menial existence. Eventually, his soul attempts to commit suicide. Even hell would be better than this neverending limbo of nothing.

I leave behind a half eaten subway sandwich with extra mayo.
    *facepalm* Have neither of you ever played this game?
    I like this game, I get to post 4chan screenshots.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I kill Mcminer with his hand which is constantly facepalming until his head bursts.

I leave behind a bunny
    edited July 2014
    I roast bunny slowly upon the Sun, as I recline in my gigantic chair that is composed of the Solar System and a few galaxies. Mmm, popconies.

I leave behind a single atom.
    I split the atom and teleport away before it explores, slaughtering you
    -in the initial explosion.

I leave behind a feather.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I tickle Mcminer to death with the feather and his lungs collapse due to not being able to get any air due to the constant laughter.

I leave behind a box of tissues
    I chuckle as the atom explodes in a tiny fireball. I track MCminer's location in an instant, as I am an omnipresent being. Instead of killing him again, I imprison his mind without his knowledge in a fantasy land, where he thinks he's on a blue planet named Htrae, posting on a simple unloved discussion forum on the back corners of the internet, in a thread where he thinks he's battling me.

Such simple beings, these humans.

I leave behind a post on that silly discussion forum.
    I make Chaos cry by killing baby bunnies in a small room with him in it. Soon he runs out of tissues and drowns himself in his own tears. He is unable to be saved.

I leave behind a teddy bear.
    (Luke, you're not supposed to respond to dying. Just kill the user above you with whatever they leave. If this continues, I'm gonna have to tell Chaos to let your posts sink.
    im scared please dont make the coowner sink the webserver owner's posts pls god no
  • :( i want to kill someone xD
    Kill me!
  • kills luke with an hatchet, leaves an umbrella behind
    I put you on the umbrella and open it, catapulting you into a volcano.

I leave behind a copy of Sonic '06 and an xbox.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I play the Sonic '06 on the Xbox and forget to kill mcminer so he does it for me.

I leave behind a LukeLarris.
  • i release LukeLarris like a rabid dog, he devours your face

I leave behind an adorable panda whom has sworn not to harm anyone
    I convince the panda everyone is out to kill him but me. He goes crazy from paranoia and kills you thinking you're armed with a lamp.

I leave behind a video camera