Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Space Engineers update 01.039: Batteries and antennas

Full changelog: http://forums.keenswh.com/post/update-01-039-–-batteries-antenna-communication-copypaste-into-grid-additional-world-settings-6992960

So yeah, now we have batteries! Pretty awesome concept, no longer will you need to have potentially dangerous reactors on board your small ships, and can just recharge them using reactors or solar panels on other ships or stations.

And the antenna communication system is pretty cool too, could make for some neat strategies when multiplayer is stable enough to start wars on servers.

Comments

• ChaosChaos Management
    So could smaller ships use batteries and a large ship charge them with its battery/reactor?
  • HaroldHarold Management
    Yep! And if a ship wants to save uranium for long trips, it could run off of batteries and solar panels. I think a more automatic system needs to be in place for that to be workable though, because you have to manually flip batteries between charging and discharging modes.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Hmm, well that sounds very good. This game is getting so much better each update.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    It really is, I wonder why I never seem to get the game?
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I think we need to group up and buy it.
  • We could, but... Maybe Luke could get a two pack for us. That's what I did with me and him.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    OOh yey free games! Luke? Do you copy roger??
    idk bro both of you are unable to play the game right now, might be a bad investment at this point in time. If it's on sale again though, fuck yeah I'll get it.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Woohoo let's do it.
  • Awesome! Thanks I really owe you one Luke.

Hey, btw don't the rules say you can't curse? I mean I know you're above the rules and all but you could be setting a bad example for visitors and new members unfamiliar to forums.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    We have rules...?
    If you want to curse, go ahead. We're not nazis here.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    NOW LUkE GET BACK IN YOUR WORKING CAGE PLEBEIAN I WANT NEW SHOES
  • Chaos, get back in your room! I told you you're grounded!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    :( IM SORRY
  • IT'S NOT OKAY!!! YOU BROKE MY $5,000 CREATURE CATCHING BALL, NOW GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM!!!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    GOD I WANT MY LIFE BACK
  • HERE THEN, TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK AND GO GET ME THAT MONEY BACK!!!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    OKAY
  • I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    WHAT IS IT
  • YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND I'VE EVER HAD and...
    *hides face under hair*
    this is an update thread guys. what the hell is going on.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Luke we were discussing the update.
  • And yelling at each other for a little bit. It's Okay now though.