Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Somebody made a gigantic moving mech with no mods

HaroldHarold Management

I'm done. Flying torpedos, a gigantic mechanical thing that walks forward with MOVING LEGS, and tons of weapons. And it's completely survival-compatible, if you've got the latest 1.8 snapshot.

Comments

• MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    Holy mother of Baby Jesus himself. It's a frickin' huge mech!
  • HaroldHarold Management
    I know, this is amazing.
    Must have MEEEEECH!!!!!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Aborting mission roger.

No really.

I'm.

Done.
    So am I, I've moved onto different things. Things like trying to get the Sims 4's create a sim demo. Which, by the way, I have in fact applied for and am waiting for a confirmation or denial from EA.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    No i mean im done. Im shutting down my computer roger. Luke if you are reading this I'm gone. PLease initiate operation 420 subplan 69 roger. This is it man we trained for this.
  • HaroldHarold Management
    Initiating operation 420, subplan 69; roger. 10-4, executing plan Emergency Escape Fuck That Nope I'm Done, modified by SHIT NO Protocol 69.
    See you later then, I hope you can be on in the future.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I've returned for good now, thanks for the operation Luke.
  • What DID that operation entail anyway? Were you just gone from your computer for a while?
  • ChaosChaos Management
    That mech thing was so crazy I had to temporarily abort mission. Luke and I have quite a few private admin protocols just in case we need to do anything. I'll go ahead and let you know some of them, but not what they do. That's classified.

- Operation 420
    --Subplan 69 (optional but recommended)
    -WaitOR protocol
    -Chair on Table Protocol
    Wait, a mod needs to know what they do in case of emergency. Can't you just Email that info to me?

Also, I thought for a sec there that you were going to have to shut down some important part of MB or that your computer got a virus and you had to leave to get it fixed.

Still though, in case one of us DOES get a virus, we should have a plan for that too. You can never be too cautious you know.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Indeed, well I'll see about providing you with some Mod protocols. I'll work on them and get back to you. Those ones are more or less admin protocols but I'll see if I can tell you the juicy details.
  • Thanks.:)
  • ChaosChaos Management
    No problem! So back to the mech. Has anyone ever done anything like this before. :O
  • Not that I know of, otherwise I would've seen it on the forums during my many mod/map searches.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Hmm interesting so it is 100% custom!
  • Most likely. Looks like it. I've seen projects like it, but all have failed.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Wow how crazy, I could never make anything like this. Could you?
  • No way man, I'm an artist not an engineer.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I like designing houses. :P
  • So do I. That's why I love the Sims so much.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Eh I prefer Minecraft.
  • I play both. Btw, TS4 got Create a Sim out to the public now. I'll link you in case you wanna try.
    https://origin.com/en-us/store/buy/sims-4/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Wow cool thanks for the link!