Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

The MineBoard Minecraft Server

HaroldHarold Management
edited July 2014 in Minecraft
MineBoard now has a Minecraft server. Hopefully we can keep this one up longer than the last one ;)

Here's the IP: play.mineboard.org

Here's what it's about:
Run from monsters in an eternal night. Monsters have a chance to respawn or drop loot. Endermen also buff nearby monsters. And if you get bitten by a zombie, devour its flesh to survive.

This is an anarchy server, so no rules. Murder and pillage whenever you want, if you can. Monsters are everywhere man.

Will be looking for ways to increase difficulty soon, suggestions welcome!

Comments

• ChaosChaos Management
    Can vouch, am server.

But seriously - amazing server guys. My friend (not Luke) and I have been playing a ton and built a great base so far. Not telling you where for security purposes.
  • HaroldHarold Management
    Any feedback guys? Is it too tough or is there something I can do to improve gameplay?
    Replaced zombie plague antidote with rotten flesh.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    This is nerve racking just THINKING of playing on it. After I get a new screen, that is.

Sounds hard. And this is where the sky base will come in handy.
    That's if you can even make it off the ground.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    That's why I build, hunt, craft, etc. During the day and hide like a p***y during the night.
    Thing is, there is no such thing as "day" on this server.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I love how there's no day! :D
  • WHELP, I'm not coming on any time at all so you guys have fun!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Why not? No day is the best!
    A rampant beast of horrific destruction waged war upon the most productive members of the server last night. I apologize for the disturbance this malicious player caused and will make things right for the two people affected, namely Bjomolf and PlasticKnuckle.

Due to this disturbance, I have completely reset the server and generated a new world.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I love the description Luke, unfortunately it was total Chaos.. ;)
  • I saw the damage. It wasn't as bad as not having any base whatsoever...
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Just spoke to you Plastic - we can try and help you get going on the server again.
  • Yeah, thanks for the help getting started again. :)
  • ChaosChaos Management
    No problem, happy to help! Hope to see you around Mineboard too. :D
    Well the other problem is I messed up the chunk files by editing their names, thinking they were backups, and then the server crunched them together and messed up the map. So yeah :P
  • And that's why you store backup files in a totally different directory so the game won't try to access them. That and not edit their names.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Mcminer you should inform him how to run a server.
  • Meh, I've never really ran a successful server aside from that one time I actually started one. It's just intuition that one should store backup files in different locations and not rename them so they're usable.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Why don't you hop on and play? :)
  • I can't right now. My laptop's still busted and I don't have the money for a new screen at the moment.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Use your TV man! :P
  • I can't find a- *sees vga cable*
    Nevermind, but I still don't have wifi at home. I'm actually posting this on my phone.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Use your phone as a hotspot! :P