Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Worst Minecraft Mob?

ChaosChaos Management
What is your least favorite Minecraft mob?

Mine is the Ender Dragon because it doesn't actually blow fire or anything. So it feels kinda stupid. :( But those chickens man. I HATE CHICKENS! And skeletons too, they are horrible. So I have quite a few. :P

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    fuck skeletons. I can take zombies, I can predict Endermen, and I can bat creepers away, but the fucking skeletons always shoot you.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    In order from most hated to least hated...
    ANYTHING BOVINE!!! (cows, mooshrooms)
    Fucking skeletons
    Creepers
    Endermen
    Those are the mobs I find most annoying. Though the new killer fish mob will be my new #2 (hate for cows carries to real life).
    Minecrap cows don't really do things to you though.
  • MCminer2011MCminer2011 Moderators
    My hate for bovines actually started IRL when a cow rammed my grandfather. And carried over to MC when one nudged me off a cliff I was building my house on.

It's pointless things like that that really piss us off. Hell, this one time in beta, a sheep accidentally pushed my friend into lava, he's never stopped killing them since, and he stows away wool he collects. Last time I checked, he filled 5 large chests in our most recent 2 player world.
    I think the bovines are trying to murder your family by skipping generations.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Um, the cow did what to you grandfather? And you should murder all cows!
  • I murder every one I see in MC. Problem is though that they rarely drop leather for me so they're not very useful. I've got about three stacks of steak in Xbox and just one tunic. It's annoying.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Leather? Why would you want leather? Iron is much easier to get and is much better than leather.
  • Just for starter equipment and clothes. I like to dress up. Besides, Iron armor's for fighting and pvp in.servers.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    No I always use diamond!
  • I do that to when I have the diamonds needed. Most of my pvp stuff is enchanted in Bestcraft.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I like to wear full gold when I have the materials.
  • I just like to wear my own skin. I love customizing it for each holiday and season. I've got like 12 of my own skin right now.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Ohh very smart. Update: I hate skeletons. On the Mineboard server they duplicate on death, instead of just respawning like zombies do. So zombies are bad, but skeletons are worse because they also knock you back like a thousand feet with their constant stream of death arrows.

-_-
  • Yeah, I think we all hate skeletons because of that. That's why I fight them long range and have a power V bow on Bestcraft. I literally got that with just one try. Surprised?
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Wow, that's crazy. GIVE IT TO ME
  • Once my laptop's fixed, but everyone refuses to spot me some money for a new screen.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Sell your brother for a screen. :P
  • I wouldn't do that. I may sell some other stuff in my room for a new screen. I've got an okay game collection on a bookshelf barely being played.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Then do that!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Then do that!
  • You double posted. Or you ninja'd yourself.
  • I could also sell my other bookcase. It's just acting as a table anyway.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Whoops I double posted. And yeah do that.
  • Will do. Once I find a buyer.