Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Ten Years Later: Chapter 1.2

It was EXACTLY what I wanted! A custom painted gaming handheld with the new Monstermon game!

"Happy birthday, son." With that, I hugged my dad as tightly as I could and ran off to play Monstermon Amethyst.

I lay in the hay whilst Conscience sat beside me. He was in his speed form as dad calls it, just watching me play Monstermon and catching a Meadoquine. As soon as his monsterpedia entry came up, Conscience asked what it was. I read the entry.

"Meadoquine: the grass horse Monstermon. It has berries growing from a bush on its tail. sometimes it'll poison these and give them to enemies." Conscience scooted back at that, replying that he wouldn't want to make one of those mad. I chuckled lightly at his quip and continued...

"Tanner! Supper!" My mom called out. I saved my game and rushed inside...

"So, how was your day?" My mom queried.

"Better than yesterday, I aced my survival test!"

"Awesome job, son! Guess it makes that new handheld of yours more worth it." My father spoke with a genuine smile.

"Oh, it is..." I replied under my breath, thinking of my game and how I'm gonna kick the crap out of those bosses. After dinner I hurried to my room and started my Gamebro, only to find a blank screen. It then turned to loud static with a high pitched whine that nearly made me drop my new system. I rushed out and slammed the door, alerting my dad and making himsprint down the hall to me as well.

"What the?" I could barely hear him speak for something was blocking my ears from the noise. My dad lifted up my hair and called for mom; something about bleeding? Mom rushed me to the doctor and had him stop the bleeding with an odd device. When we got home, my dad had the game I worked so hard to get in his hand and a seriously worried look.

"We need to talk." Was all he said before leading me into his and mom's room.

"Tanner, I don't want to dissapoint you but..." I signaled him to go on. "I don't think you should play this game anymore." I was shocked! Why would he want to do such a thing to a great game that I had only played five minutes!

"Dad, why?!" I said weakly. I was on the verge of tears now, my dad was taking away the best thing I had. He began speaking when an explosion of sorts rattled the house! I grabbed my dad's sword when he gestured for me to stay saying it was too dangerous. With that, he sprinted outside and started screaming at something. I was too scared to look out the window...

Comments

• HaroldHarold Management
    pokemon is not fun when you're injecting marijuanas
  • Nice, funny. But not well researched. You'll see what happens when I put out the next chapter.

btw, what happened to Chaos?
    He aborted mission.
  • Why would he do that?!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    IM HERE ROGER
  • GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE HERE CADET!
  • YOU LIKE MY NEW AVATAR?!
  • ChaosChaos Management
    YES GREAT AVATAR
  • GREAT TO HEAR, SO HOW'S LIFE?!
    ABSOL-BALLING-LUTELY FAN-FRISBY-TASER-TASTIC
  • THAT'S AWESOME! MINE'S BEEN "GREAT" SINCE I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT FOR THE PAST WEEK STUDYING FOR A DRIVER'S TEST THAT I COULDN'T TAKE
  • ChaosChaos Management
    WHY COULDNT U TAKE IT
  • I HAD ISSUES WITH MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE. BUT I TOOK IT TODAY AND FAILED SOMEHOW! MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I RUSHED THROUGH IT A LITTLE
    edited October 2014
    As an aging man, I sympathize with MCminer2011's predicament. When I was 9, I discovered that my mother never actually gave birth to me. Instead, I was vomited forth from the bellybutton of my father's very successful female "friend", who was always asking for monetary compensation.

This experience shaped me into the stunningly successful old man I, Harold, am today. Harold wouldn't be Harold without that knowledge, the repeated molestations by Harold in school, the special list for the sexually over-successful (some would say forceful and aggressive, but those are simply envious opinions) and the secret office meetings with my secretaries at my company, Professional Lapsed Collective On Examination (ProLapsed ColOn Exam, Ltd.), only reinforced those opinions.

As such, I believe that nudist beaches should be on every beach on this succulent Earth, in order to forward the cause for complete freedom, even for the old grandfather clock and pendulum. This will encourage maximum engagement among my esteemed rectal cork salesmen, as they have been striving for an entryway into the nudist colonies for decades with little to no results. I even suggested bringing professional lubricants such as butter and rancid motor oil to promote healthy discussion and "recreation", but alas, they did not succeed.

In order to become socially acceptable in this business you must own or create your own path in the world, be it by fake certificates or more violent methods such as drowning your butler in molten cheese for forgetting the noodles again.

Cordially,
    Harold
  • Uh... Who might you be anyway? What happened to Luke?
    MCminer2011:

My name is Harold. I am an aging man. Luke has been purged.

Sincerely,
    Harold
  • Oh god, RUUUUN!!! IT'S THE PURGE!!