Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

My New YouTube Channel!

So, I like gaming and I like youtube. So I merged the two and my new channel was the end product. So far I have one current series with two videos as of now(One being uploaded as I post this). I'll leave a link below and please check it out and subscribe if you like what you see. I'll do more videos in the future, but I'd like a few more subs before I get into more series.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCtCNmNt5ViBG1sJqJnhkumw

Comments

• ChaosChaos Management
    Woah great channel need more vids!
  • HaroldHarold Management
    I quite enjoyed the 2nd video on your channel, as well as the third. There are times in my quite successful life that I quite enjoy a moment of silence, and video #3 met my insatiable needs in a very, shall we say, sex`e function.

As an aspiring beach nudist and the founder of my own sand colony, The Itchy Genitalia, I find meditating in total silence as the waves wash over my pale, well-groomed golfballs to be extremely relaxing. It also helps to have many nudist figures around me as well, but that is besides the point, as is the bluecheese that was seeping into the sand underneath me yesterday.

I digress. In order to build a successful YouTube channel, you need content. Without content, you cannot get people to watch your videos, because who would want to watch videos that don't exist? Me! But I am not the target demographic in this marketing scenario.

You have content, and viewers. Congratulations! You are on your way to becoming a successful businessman, CEO, aspiring nudist, and toiletpaper hobbyist such as myself.
  • That's nice to hear guys, sorry it took me a while to respond, but I've been so focused on my laptop's newest issue that I can't focus on much else.

Anyway, thanks for the support guys, I'm glad you like my channel. And I hope you'll share it around once I put up more videos. More subs = better quality vids = profit?
    This equation is true, however it is also a paradox in the space-nudist-time-continuum.
    More subs = better quality vids = profit can also translate into better quality vids = more subs = profit.
  • That equation also works, but In order to gain more subs: I need to make more videos which I can't do if my laptop's down and out due to cooling issues.
    Have you tried removing dust from the heatsink?
  • The heatsink never had dust. I just needed some new compound as far as I could tell. my CPU melted the previous paste down to nothing.
  • But I am planning on getting a new heat sink if I can. Any recommendations for my l455d?
    No idea. I'm not aware of any alternate heatsinks for laptops, because generally they're so different companies don't make different heatsinks.
  • Ok. thanks anyway. Maybe I'll try a Qosmio laptop since mobile PCs are a must for me.
  • Hey guys, just so you know, I'd appreciate you two sharing my channel around if you think others will like it. You don't have to but it'll be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to link the channel with Mineboard's if it's OK.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    I'll tell others so they know.
  • Thanks Kolton! You're a real pal, you know that?
  • ChaosChaos Management
    No problem