Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter
Looking for a Minecraft Server? Play on ours today!
play.mineboard.org

Huge Minecraft world with 3.5 years of building

Check this out: http://minecraft.xandorus.com:8123/?worldname=playground&mapname=surface&zoom=6&x=-109.6183436789116&y=64&z=-17.340908734067128

There's a huge amount of stuff on this server. Supposedly this world was created 3.5 years ago.

Comments

• ChaosChaos Management
    Wow my god that's insane! 4 years of MC in one world. O.O
  • WTH, I can't even see it! My browser says it's not available
  • HaroldHarold Management
    How coincidental, I think the server went down.
  • Weird. I swear, this week is just NOT my techie week. First my Ipod gets a touch home button on monday, then I reapply thermal compound to my Turion on wednesday, thursday has an internet blackout at my house, then this on friday. and to make it worse, I put off my Sims 4 vid til the last few hours today when I should've done it alongside the Sims 2 vid due to ME BEING LAZY. Aye, I need a break. *rubs temples*
  • ChaosChaos Management
    Yeah man my external fabricator recently came unhinged on my new battle station XRJAK computer so now im using a flashdrive as my harddrive and running everything off there. And im using my tablet as a keyboard cause i bashed my keyboard in due to anger. Ugh.
    my week sucked AWOL because my computer spontaneously combusted while playing Sid Meier's Civilization V and my AMD FX 8320 processor decided to breathe fire and now I have to doing everything on my Dell Axiom Pocket PC Enhanced Edition running Windows Mobile 5 and using Opera Software A.S.A.'s Opera Browser for Windows Mobile/CE.
  • wow... looks like this was none of our week.
  • ChaosChaos Management
    well i made $1,000,000 this week!
    You too? How's the sandy nudist colony enterprise going? Mine flopped and went flaccid within a few days.
  • Mine's been going pretty well, but we may want to keep the topics off this stuff since I kinda linked my YT to here.